Healthy Chicken Salad
The classic chicken saladsThis lightened up version of chicken salad is made with greek yogurt, lemon and just a little mayo. Its a great summer salad to pre-make for a quick meal during the week or a picnic.
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 7 oz greek yogurt I like to use Fage
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/3 cup green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh or dried dill
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried tarragon
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper or to your preference
- salt & pepper
- In medium mixing bowl add greek yogurt, lemon and mayo. Mix well.
- Add in remaining ingredients; chicken, green onions, celery, dill, tarragon & ground cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Serve on a sour dough toast or bread or for less carbs make it a lettuce wrap.