I am obsessed with Noodles & Company Mediterranean Salad! It’s spicy and creamy plus it has noodles in the salad. I mean how can you go wrong with that. The greek yogurt dressing gives it some nice added protein but for even more top with sliced grilled chicken breasts. Prep this salad for the week for a healthy and light lunch. I keep my dressing on the side and top it when I am ready to eat. Check out my spin on their mediterranean salad recipe.
Mediterranean Greek Salad with Spicy Greek Yogurt Dressing
This is a copycat noodles mediterranean greek salad recipe with my twist on it. Romaine lettuce, mixed with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, kalamata olives and feta tossed in a spicy greek yogurt dressing.
- Large Bowl
- Sharp knife
- Small Bowl
- 9 oz romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cooked capatavi pasta
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
Spicy Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 7 oz greek yogurt I used fage 2% milkfat
- 1.5 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp sriracha For this recipe the heat level is about a medium. Add less or more based off your preference.
- 1.5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a small bowl or pyrex cup add in the ingredients for the dressing. Whisk the dressing and keep chilled until you're ready to use it.
- In a large bowl add in all of the ingredients for the salad and toss well.
- Whisk the dressing and drizzle over salad and toss. Remember a little goes a long way.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @zezza_cooks on Instagram and hashtag it #zezzacooks.