My new favorite cocktail! I love a good craft cocktail that is not too sweet and fresh. Ever since Covid I have been missing ordering one of these at a nice restaurant and having them do all the work, while I sit back and admire. So I came up with this easy recipe to make and not to complicated but amazing craft cocktail to makeup for this. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Cheers!
Honey Lemon Whiskey Cocktail
- Cocktail shaker
- Shot glass
- 4 fl oz whiskey
- 1.5 oz fresh lemon juice 1 large lemon should work
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 oz lemon bitter tonic water or regular tonic water (if you can't find the other one) (a splash)
- lemon twist for garnish
- blackberries for garnish
- Combine whiskey, lemon juice, and honey in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Strain cocktail into an old-fashioned or rocks glass filled with ice until 3/4 full. Add a splash of tonic water to top it off. Garnish with lemon twist and blackberries.