Breakfast Fajita Burritos
- Sharp knife
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 4 tortillas 8 inch size
- 4 chicken maple sausage patties or links diced (I love Applegate brand)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green peppers diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning Checkout my easy homemade taco seasoning recipe.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- greek yogurt for serving
- hot sauce for serving
- Bring large skillet to medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add sausage to pan and cook according to directions on package. Once cooled dice the sausage and set aside.
- In small pan add 1 tbsp butter and scramble eggs until throughly cooked. Set eggs aside.
- In the same large skillet add in 1 tbsp olive oil and bring to medium heat. Add green peppers and onions. Saute for 3-5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add and mix in the taco seasoning, scrambled eggs and sausage to the pepper and onion mixture. Heat up tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds this makes it easier to fold them. Add shredded cheese to each tortilla and top with burrito mixture. Roll up each tortilla burrito style.
- Bring a large pan to medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil and add pre-rolled burritos. Lightly fry each burritos for 1-2 minutes a side until lightly golden brown. Server burritos with hot sauce and greek yogurt. Tip: I love to mix a little taco seasoning into the greek yogurt for added flavor.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @zezza_cooks on Instagram and hashtag it #zezzacooks.