A perfect meld of fresh herbs and creamy white beans with lemon, garlic, onion and olive oil. Serve this dip with pita chips, crostini, carrots, cucumbers or topped on toast for a healthy snack or lunch. This dip is a great alternative to hummus.
White Bean Dip with Fresh Herbs
- Food Processor
- Sharp knife
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- season with salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper Optional
- Add beans, dill, parsley, lemon juice & zest, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder to food processor. Puree until smooth and creamy. Serve dip with pita chips, carrots or spread on toast.
- I added the white bean dip with fresh herbs to multigrain toast, topped with cucumber, micro greens with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and drizzle of olive oil.