Cauliflower Fried Rice
The cauliflower fried rice is my go to healthy dish when I am feeling super lazy. Its packed with veggies and is so quick and easy to make. All you need is to buy frozen cauliflower rice, scramble some eggs and chop up a few veggies and mixed with homemade asian sauce. Then top it with sesame seeds for an added nutty crunch and hot chili oil. Hot chili is literally my favorite new obsession I can't believe I had never had it before until recently. The flavor that is packed into the oil is remarkable and it gives your dish a subtle spicy heat.
- Sauce Pan
- Sharp knife
- Medium Bowl
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice (I like to buy cauliflower rice with added veggies)
- 3 eggs scrambled
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds optional for topping
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sirracha or chili garlic sauce (use more less depending on your spice level)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger powder
- hot chili oil optional for topping
- Cook cauliflower rice according to instructions on bag.
- In pyrex add in soy sauce, sesame oil, sirracha or chili garlic sauce, garlic & ginger powder and mix well.
- In medium skillet add in 1 tsp olive oil and celery. Cook until tender about 3 minutes. Next, add cauliflower rice, scrambled eggs and drizzle with asian sauce to the skillet. Cook for about another minute. Top with sesame seeds and hot chili oil.