Easy Sourdough Croutons
Super easy to make sourdough croutons they are crunchy and just a little chewy. I love a good crouton that you can actually eat with a fork. These sourdough croutons are that perfect balance between chewy & crunchy that you can stab with your fork. It's great to make a big batch and save these for salads & soups.
- Baking Sheet
- 5-6 slices sourdough bread cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese optional
- Preheat over to 400 F degrees.
- Cut up sourdough bread into cubes and add to baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the top, sprinkle garlic powder, salt & pepper and toss well. Make sure to pat down the croutons so that they lay flat in the pan. Optional sprinkle in some parmesan cheese for added flavor and cheesiness.
- Bake at 400 F degrees for 10 minutes. Use these croutons to top your salad or soup!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @zezza_cooks on Instagram and hashtag it #zezzacooks.