Tomato Burrata Pasta
Easy cherry tomato sauce topped over pasta, fresh basil, burrata and Calabrian chill oil.
- 1 Large Pot
- 1 pint cherry tomatos
- 4 oz burrata cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped or torn
- 1 tsb Calabrian chilles (add more or less depending on your spice level)
- Score the top of each cherry tomato. Add to boil water for 3-5 minutes or until skin is starting to peel off.
- Add cherry tomatoes drained into a bowl of ice water & peel off tomato skins.
- In a a pan add in olive oil and bring to medium heat. Saute garlic and Calabrian chilles for 3 minutes.
- Add back in the peeled cherry tomatoes and gently crush them with the back of spoon to create a light sauce.
- Add in the cooked pasta & cherry tomato sauce mixing well. Top pasta with a fresh ball of burrata and fresh basil.